15% Discount on Seniorlink's Eldercare Planning Services
If you are providing family caregiver services to an elder, Seniorlink has the help and advice that you need.
As many as 44 million Americans are providing unpaid assistance and support to older people and adults who live in the community. Providing this care is difficult: Family caregivers often experience financial strain, physical problems and emotional hardships, to say nothing of work stress. Caregivers are often confused as to their options, the help that is available to them, and, quite simply, don't know where to turn next.
Seniorlink has helped thousands of family caregivers over the past 6 years - Our eldercare experts help you determine where to start and how to make the right decisions for your elder.
Your Eldercare Benefit will help you:
|IDENTIFY and PRIORITIZE
risks and safety concerns
|WORK WITH Medicare, Medicaid
and state elder services
|CREATE an eldercare action plan||HELP A PARENT who is
fearful or resistant
|LOCATE the best eldercare services||REACH A CONSENSUS
with family on what to do
Your Member Benefit
You may purchase our Care Advisory service at a 15% discount: $33.00 for 3 months (regular price $39) or $84.00 for one year (regular price $99).
- You receive unlimited access to a professional elder care advisor who will help you ask the right questions and get the right answers to your eldercare needs.
- You can talk with your Care Advisor either on the telephone or via e mail.
- You will be guided through an on-line risk evaluation for the elder in your care.
- You receive guidance and suggestions about services in your community - including many that are free and the best way to access them
- Premium members are also eligible for discounts on other services, including discounted rates for a Personal Emergency Response System.
Start helping your elder - Enroll today! Here is how you do it.
Visit the Seniorlink Online caregiver support web site. Browse some of the free content, including several case studies that help you understand how our service can be of help to you. When you are ready to begin, follow these easy instructions.
- From any page on www.seniorlinkonline.com, click the Subscribe Now button (located at the top)
- Follow the instructions (create a user name and log in password)
- Very Important: At the bottom of the subscribe screen, you will be given an opportunity to insert a "Coupon Code". In order to receive your eldercare benefit discount, you must use this code: DISCOUNT15
- Credit Cards Accepted: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Once you have completed the subscription screen, you will be able to log into the Seniorlink Online web site as a Premium Subscriber, and will have access all of the benefits and features outlined above.
Your coupon code is: DISCOUNT15